Want to make a tasty treat? I’m not a huge drinker, but I do enjoy a margarita or a glass of sangria, especially on a pretty day! Memphis has had some nice weather since I’ve been here, so my mom and I decided to have a little quarantine fun and enjoy some sangria on the screened porch. Check out the recipe we used below!
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- bottle of dry white wine (750 milliliter)
- 1/2 cup triple sec
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 cup white sugar (optional)
- 2 cups carbonated water (optional; makes drink less sweet)
Once you mix these ingredients in the pitcher, let them cool in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes. You’ll be enjoying a glass in no time!
FYI: The recipe makes more than what is shown in the pitcher above. We had already had some by the time I took this photo, oops!