Downloadable copy: Résumé
Southern Methodist University, Meadows School of the Arts
Bachelor of Arts, Fashion Media
- Meadows GPA: 3.735 / 4.00 | Cumulative GPA: 3.612 / 4.00
Southern Methodist University, Cox School of Business
Minor, Business Administration
- Cox GPA: 3.687 / 4.00
Sanford Standard Dallas, TX
Fashion Blog | April 2015 – Present
- Reveals my ever-changing personal style through photojournalism after starting the blog to explore the fashion world and what my role could be in the industry; learning the most effective lighting and composition styles have enhanced my photography skills.
Front Door Fashion Dallas, TX
Personal Wardrobe Stylist | June 2017 – Present
- Style complete outfits including accessories for women across the United States. Occasions include business professional, business casual, casual, travel and cocktail.
- Style women in office’s style lounges for individual appointments.
Luxury Garage Sale Dallas, TX
Brand Ambassador, Luxury Consignment | Oct 2015 – Oct 2016
- Promoted the company within campus organizations with speaking engagements, social media, and blog posts.
- Hosted in-store events for SMU students and partner with student organizations for on-campus events to increase brand awareness.
Tibi New York City, NY
Intern, Merchandising | June 2016 – July 2016
- Assisted merchandising team creating line sheets for upcoming seasons, tracked samples and managed showroom floor.
- Assisted sales team during market week, dressing models and helping buyers; restocked and styled department stores’ and the Tibi boutique’s merchandise.
Bobbi Schwartz Group Dallas, TX
Intern, Personal Stylist | Jan 2016 – May 2016
- Organize incoming merchandise, check garments into filing system, and return unwanted garments to retailers.
- Research and obtain products for clients and the website, Be Iconic Style, and photograph, edit, and post photos to Instagram.
LEADERSHIP & ACTIVITIES
Kappa Kappa Gamma, Sorority Dallas, TX
House Chairman | Jan 2016-Dec 2016
- Amend bylaws and standing rules for housing application to benefit those that have remained loyal to and involved in the chapter.
- Review and accept housing applications with President, VP Standards, VP Academic Excellence and advisor.
- Meet monthly with house board and maintain relationships between the board and the chapter.
- Liaison with housemother concerning in-house member conduct issues or repairs that need to be done.
Member at Large – Academic Committee | Aug 2015– Dec 2016
- Support members that are underachieving academically with biweekly meetings and constant academic review.
- Assist sorority’s Vice President of Academic Excellence in weekly meetings, study tips, and recommended tutoring services as well as organize meetings and academic-based events. Our goal is for every member to be devoted to her academic career.
Corresponding Secretary | Jan 2015 -Dec 2015
- Updated international fraternity and advisors monthly on the activities in which the local chapter was involved.
- Communicated weekly with outside sources and campus organizations for job openings and opportunities relevant to our members and relayed that information to the chapter; weekly emails kept members involved in community activities.
Behind Every Door, Non-Profit Organization Dallas, TX
Volunteer & Mentor | Oct 2013 -Present
- Provide academic assistance for children in South Dallas through weekly homework help, literacy games and art therapy projects, and mentor children through self-confidence exercises and spiritual education.
- Outgrowth of mentoring activities with Girls Inc. in Memphis, TN where I was awarded the Crystal Award.
INTERESTS & ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Technical Skills: Adobe Photoshop, WordPress, Microsoft Office, photography
Interests: Interior design and architecture, fashion, styling, Memphis Grizzlies, volunteering, Reformed University Fellowship